Wednesday, March 23, 2011

{Party Inspiration} A Mexican-Inspired Bridal Shower

One of my dearest friends is preparing to give her youngest sister a bridal shower and asked me to put together some ideas. Since the wedding is being held in Mexico, the shower's theme and decor is going to be Mexican-Inspired. Here is the inspiration board that I created:

The shower is going to be casual and FUN. So, I suggested that they incorporate lots of vibrant colors into the party decor through the use of flowers, table linens, and fun decorations (maybe a sombrero on each table, Mexican-inspired flags/banners, lanterns, etc.). I also suggested adding tea lights on the tables for a touch of elegance and sending guests home with a jar of Mexican wedding cookies.

Now I want to throw a little fiesta of my own! Who's in?

Image credits from left to right: (1 & 11: The Tea Room, 2 & 6: Social Couture, 5 & 12: Aymujer, 3: Good House Keeping, 2 & 13: The Little Things)

No comments:

Post a Comment