Sunday, June 26, 2011

{Sheek Events} A Purple and Key Lime Dessert Table

The other weekend I had the pleasure of helping out with a bridal shower for one of my dearest friends. I was honored to be able to design a dessert table for the shower and had so much fun throughout the entire planning process. The bride-to-be holds Key Lime Pie pretty high on her "favorites" list, so I decided to make it the main attraction on the dessert table. Purple and gray were the main colors that I chose for the dessert table and I added a touch of Key Lime green for fun! The end result was a Purple and Key Lime Dessert Table.


The dessert table was set in front of a row of windows with a beautiful view, so I wanted to keep the look pretty clean and simple. Key Lime Cuplets were the featured dessert, accompanied by Double Chocolate Cake Balls, Grape Candy Sticks, personalized {E + D} Chocolate Hazelnut Shortbread Cookies, and Mini -Mint Gum Balls. Champagne was also included on the table for a pre-dessert toast to the bride-to-be.



The table was a small part of a wonderful celebration for the bride-to-be. I am so happy that I was able to be a part of her special day!

Vendor Information:

Event design, set-up: Sheek Shindigs
Floral arrangement: Sheek Shindigs
Desserts (Key Lime Cuplets, Cake Balls, Chocolate Hazelnut Shortbread Cookies): Sheek Shindigs
Personalized Shortbread toppers {E + D}: Parker's Flour Patch
Grape Candy Sticks: Candy Warehouse

3 comments:

  1. Just love the colors you pulled together! The whole display looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are so classy, so pretty! I am sure the bride-to-be loved it!

    ReplyDelete