Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Purple and Key Lime Inspiration Board

A couple of months ago I was asked to design a dessert table for an upcoming bridal shower. I have been especially excited about this project since the bride-to-be was one of my best childhood friends and we have been fortunate enough to stay in touch over the years. Since the shower is being held next weekend, I thought that I would give a sneak peak at what's to come. I chose a purple and gray color scheme for the dessert table with a touch of key lime green (key lime pie is the bride-to-be's favorite and will be featured on the dessert table). I wanted the table to have a modern, feminine feel and to reflect the shower's purpose...to celebrate LOVE. Here is the inspiration board that I created for the event. I can't wait to share my photos after the special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment