If this image doesn't put you in the mood for an outdoor summer party, nothing will! When I came across this photograph from the archives of Decor Amor I immediately fell in love and wanted to re-create this Outdoor Dining Oasis.
Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I think that a re-creation would really be quite simple. Here is my DIY plan for the GORGEOUS outdoor canopy and dining set-up that is making me want to plan an outdoor party of my own right now!
- 4 PVC poles or metal poles
- fabric of your choice (you could use a tablecloth, sheet, or cut fabric)
- table and chairs (or whatever you have on hand. Be creative!)
- colorful table settings, pillows, accessories
- Secure 4 poles into the ground. Attach fabric to each end of the pole, draping to resemble a canopy. Add colorful streamers, fabric, bows, etc. to the canopy. Fill your dining area with a table and chairs/benches, pillows, flowers, and colorful accessories. Food and drinks wouldn't hurt either!
Once I actually put my plan to the test, I will follow up with DIY feedback. If you try it out for yourself in the meantime, let me know how it turns out.