Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A San Francisco Styled Wedding

This is Sheek Shindigs first wedding feature and I just adore all of the DETAILS. This San Francisco couple opted for an intimate, low-key wedding which included 70 of their closest family and friends witnessing their exchange of vows at San Francisco's City Hall. They then led their guests through the streets to their favorite German restaurant for an afternoon meal to celebrate.


The couple announces their martial status on the front steps of City Hall


The invitations were designed by San Francisco artist Jeff Canham


The table decor. L-O-V-E it!!


The wedding favors were sourdough pretzels dipped in chocolate and packaged in glassine envelopes stitched with red thread. Details, details!!


The couple built and painted this amazing stacked cake stand to display an assortment of "Ridiculous Rum Cakes" by Pamela Cianci of Sugar and Spike. This is just been added to my DIY list. I have to make one for myself!

You can see more details about this event
here.

1 comment:

  1. I love that table setting. It is so simple but it makes quite a statement. :)

    I'm now following you through MBC 100 Club, happy to help you reach your goal!

    Come visit me @ http://sofiasideas.com/

    Sofia's Ideas

    ReplyDelete