Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Lemonade and Sunshine Party


Jess from Pen N' Paper Flowers styled this super cute vintage lemonade and sunshine party for a combined birthday party for her oldest daughters. The colors are great, the theme is age appropiate, and the styling is wonderful. Great job, Jess!


The party was held outside under the tress



Jess used a cupboard to display old fashioned desserts



I love how she decorated the wrought iron chairs...who new that tin cans could look so sheek?




Some pink lemonade for the guest....



Served in mason jars



The birthday "banner" goes right along with the theme...so creative!



The cupcakes: mini lemon cupcakes with lemon cream cheese frosting



Lemonade sugar cookie sandwiches


A pink lemonade cake


Lemon drop filled jars


And the favor buckets




I really enjoyed all of the details from this party. I hope that you do as well!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this party! I"m flattered by all of your sweet comments and thrilled that you loved it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lemonade sugar cookies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely party theme. I love all the decorations, and the lemonade sugar cookies DO look delicious! I'm following from MBC so I'll get more great ideas from you.

    ReplyDelete