Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Cupcake Summer

I have several events this summer that I plan on making cupcakes for and I am super excited to try out some new creative designs. Here are a few of my new summer-inspired favorties:


Ice Cream Cupcakes
These miniature desserts are dressed up with a refreshingly delicious scoop of gelato




Corn-on-the-Cob Cupcakes
This cupcake creation capitalizes on summer's quintessential farm-stand find: corn! I am definitely trying this one out before the end of the summer.




Huckleberry Cupcakes
Huckleberries are the perfect topping for sweet cream-covered cupcakes!




Shark and Beach Cupcakes
No words necessary. Everyone will love these, especially if you are at the beach.




Strawberry Cupcakes
A fun twist to the traditional summertime Strawberry Shortcake.




Patriotic Cupcake Pops
Bakerella's cupcake pops would be great for this weekend's 4th of July celebrations. You could decorate regular cupcakes the same way as well.



We would love to see your creative summertime cupcake creations. Have fun baking!

4 comments:

  1. Love it--I have to try the corn cakes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara, thank you for the kind comments on my blog!! The program I use is photoscape and I it was a free program I found online. It is very basic and I hope to get better and purchase a program with more options.
    Take Care
    Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw some of these yesterday! Sooo cute. I love the corn cupcakes. Those huckleberry ones sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made those corn on the cob cupcakes. Hello Cupcake is one of my favorite books!

    ReplyDelete