Wednesday, June 2, 2010

May the Force be with you!


"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, a Jedi master chef used the Force™ to create dynamic gear for the kitchen. These amazing tools, known as “cookie cutters,” had the power to transform ordinary cookie dough into a delectable cast of galactic characters" (borrowed from Williams-Sonoma...I just couldn't top it!). Can you tell that I have two boys? When I came across these cookie cutters at Williams-Sonoma I had to stop and look. We did a Star Wars themed party for my oldest son's birthday last year and these would have been a great addition. For all you moms out there with boys, these should be in your cookie cutter pantry. And yes, even a Star Wars party can be SHEEK.

3 comments:

  1. what? you make these? you two are amazing!!! love your designs. so creative and professional!
    adriel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look out! That's the theme of my soon to be 7 year old's party. I may have to plan a trip to WS. The only thing that pains me is how long it takes to creat the cookies and then how fast they get eaten!

    PS. I added you through Mom Bloggers Club, would love it if you could return the favor and connect with my blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow from Mom Bloggers Club! I am now following you back :)

    Jenna
    www.momsbalancingact.com

    ReplyDelete