Wednesday, November 9, 2011

{Crafty Ideas} A Fun Felt Thanksgiving Dinner

Okay, all of my crafty friends....pay attention! Have I got a fun Thanksgiving craft for you. Gather your felt piles (or make a mad dash to your local craft store) and get ready to make one of the cutest things that I have seen in awhile: A Fun Felt Thanksgiving Dinner.


Seriously, isn't it the cutest thing ever. I was searching for some Thanksgiving craft ideas and came across Maggie of Smashed Peas and Carrots. Maggie made a complete Felt Thanksgiving Dinner for her son several years ago and was kind enough to post a tutorial along with her pictures. The drumsticks are even detachable for playtime!


While sewing is not my strong point, I think that I will be able to handle this one. I am headed out to the craft store this weekend to stock up on felt and get started. My little Charlotte is going to LOVE it!
Oh, and as if the turkey, carrots, and beans were not impressive enough, Maggie whipped up an entire felt-y Thanksgiving feast before everything was said and done, which included mashed potatoes, gravy, a removable pat of butter, crescent rolls and a huge slice of pumpkin pie with removable whipped cream. Love her.


Visit Maggie and Smashed Peas and Carrots here and here for the felt Thanksgiving tutorials. Have fun with this one!

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [10 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, stop! This is beyond cute!!! Wish I could sew but I can't even get the whole threading it thing.

    ReplyDelete