Thursday, December 16, 2010

{Revamped} Holiday Decorations

Do you have old holiday decorations sitting in boxes, begging to come out and play? Real Simple has some great ideas on how to use your OLD holiday decorations to create a NEW look. I especially love their ideas for your unused ornaments. This lovely holiday Chandelier is made using old ornaments, ribbon, and a little time. Isn't it pretty. I think that my little girl would love it in HER room, holidays or not!



For more creative ideas, visit Real Simple, here.

3 comments:

  1. I was just in KMart and they have a fabulous collection of deep purples, reds, gold ornaments and I just thought oh I need to come back when these are 90% off and do some fun projects for next year!

    This is a fun idea, might add it to my list : )

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super cute!

    And HI JC's Lof! I think I'm gonna head over to Target for their after Xmas sale and do the same thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [17 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete