Here are some fun, kid-friendly FOOD INSPIRATION ideas for Thanksgiving.
Want the recipes and DIY Instructions? You can find them here:
- Corny Cookies Kids will love decorating these candy-topped treats to help prepare for the big feast! (Family Fun)
- Gobble Me Up! Here's a healthy snack option from Family Fun that the kids can make themselves.
- Gobbling-Good Cupcakes These tasty turkeys would be great for a classroom party. (Family Fun)
- Acorn Dough Nuts Your kids will go nutty for these clever fall treats, which look like acorns but taste a whole lot sweeter. (Family Fun)
- Marshmallow Pilgrim Hats Here's a treat that has an old-fashioned look but is made with two favorite modern-day treats: marshmallows and chocolate. (Family Fun)
- Fruit Gobbler This fruity tribute to the real star of Thanksgiving is easy to assemble and delicious to take apart! (Family Fun)
- Sweet T.O.M Turkeys Candy corn plumes and shortbread wings turn cupcakes into irresistible turkey sweets for Thanksgiving. (Family Fun)
- Candy Corn Gourds Hollow out your left over gourds, fill them with candy corn and other treats, and create a festive display for your table. (Country Living)
- Teeny Turkeys These bite-sized birds will help keep the kiddos appetite in check before the big feast.