Monday, August 9, 2010

Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pops


Here's a new spin on the popular cake pops. I found this recipe for Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pops at Food Network and decided to try them out. I am hosting a Popsicle party this Wednesday and thought that these would make cute favors to send each child home with. You do have to make these pops in steps but they are not difficult at all. You can leave the pops plain or decorate them with sprinkles, nuts, or your favorite topping. Click here for the recipe.

Click here for the link to a short video on how to make the Pops from Food Network. I was glad that I watched the video before I started the process.
I will share pictures of my Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pops when I post pictures and details from the Popsicle party. Enjoy!

1 comment: