Wednesday, May 19, 2010

FAB FINDS

I am always looking for new design products, decoration ideas, and fun accessories to make an ordinary party
F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S ! So, I thought that I would start doing a weekly FAB FINDS post. I will post great finds that Sara and I come across along with products or finds from our followers. If you have a Fab Find email us!

I am really excited about today's Fab Find. Check out these super cute ice cream bowls. I think that I may just have to have an ice cream party soon so that we can use them!




The best part about this Fab Find is the price. I found these bowls in the Dollar Spot section of Target. For $10, I was able to get 10 super cute bowls. What a deal!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about this ice cream bowls. I was looking for this bowls as an inspiration for my step daughter ice cream theme party. Maybe "pier 1" might have this kinda bowls.

    ReplyDelete