Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Valentine's Day Party

We threw a Valentine's Party for our playgroup. The color scheme was red, pink, and purple. We played Valentine's BINGO, made a craft, ate cupcakes, and exchanged valentine's cards.


Mini Valentine's water bottles

Red velvet cake balls....Yummy.

Each child at the party received a personalized mailbox to put their Valentine's in. It was so much fun watching them get excited about putting the cards from their friends in their OWN mailbox!

A Sample of the Favors

Happy Valentine's Day!!


  1. your parties are so cute! i would love to do this too. i've been looking at a lot of party blogs and some of them are so over the top i'm not sure who can afford a party like that! i will be following you. good luck with your business!
    check out my blog too:

  2. What a great business and just adooooore the products. Sara and Sara that's just too cool I love the products, I love the blog I went ahead an added to my favorites. I'm following you on Google Friend Connect. I'm a member of mommy bloggers visit me Healthy Living & A Balanced You GREAT BLOG!