The dessert table was set in front of a row of windows with a beautiful view, so I wanted to keep the look pretty clean and simple. Key Lime Cuplets were the featured dessert, accompanied by Double Chocolate Cake Balls, Grape Candy Sticks, personalized {E + D} Chocolate Hazelnut Shortbread Cookies, and Mini -Mint Gum Balls. Champagne was also included on the table for a pre-dessert toast to the bride-to-be.
The table was a small part of a wonderful celebration for the bride-to-be. I am so happy that I was able to be a part of her special day!
Vendor Information:
Event design, set-up: Sheek Shindigs
Floral arrangement: Sheek Shindigs
Desserts (Key Lime Cuplets, Cake Balls, Chocolate Hazelnut Shortbread Cookies): Sheek Shindigs
Personalized Shortbread toppers {E + D}: Parker's Flour Patch
Grape Candy Sticks: Candy Warehouse



Just love the colors you pulled together! The whole display looks so delicious!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThe colors are so classy, so pretty! I am sure the bride-to-be loved it!
ReplyDeleteLive Dessert Catering San Diego is especially appealing when you want food to become part of the entertainment. Le Beignet prepares fresh beignets on site, allowing guests to watch the process, enjoy the aroma, and receive their dessert warm and freshly finished. Live Dessert Catering San Diego
ReplyDelete